you & your kid can
LEARN GUITAR TOgether.
This 45-minute class helps parents find power in teaching their kid play the guitar or ukulele.
How? By actually learning alongside them. For kids ages 3-6.
Pre-Schoolers Play Guitar shares our very best teaching strategies, so that you can stop throwing every idea at the wall and instead, be effective with your children -- without paying a guitar teacher, and with good music.
We'll show you how to use colored stickers along the fretboard to get any kid playing a single-note melody in 10 minutes or less.
We mean it when we say:
We've made the guitar (and uke!) accessible to everyone - even you, you rockstar parent, you.
Dates + Location
Sunday October 16 | 12:15PM | $10
Sunday November 13 | 12:15PM | $10
Sunday December 11 | 12:15PM | $10
Complete Music Studios, 227 St Marks Avenue, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn
In this 45-minute class, you and your child will:
- Learn 1-2 songs on the guitar or ukulele using our proven sticker method: "We Will Rock You" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
- Write a song, discovering not only rhyme scheme and form but also how to be unconstrained in sharing what matters to you
- Perform on the microphones in our professional rehearsal studio
- Make your own guitar pick
- Take home a practice plan you can use again & again