we PRIORITIZE WHAT'S SACRED about self-expression.
- Kids learn how to channel their energy into playing a beautiful musical instrument. Their choice - guitar or ukulele.
Learn songs quickly like "Twinkle Twinkle" and "We Will Rock You" by putting stickers on the fretboard.
- Perform their original song at our capstone rock show with a professional band.
- Recognize the difference between a verse, a chorus, and a bridge
- Learn rudimentary chords like Am, C, and G
- Sing your heart out at fully-equipped, state-of-the-art rehearsal space in Prospect Heights
- Extinguish the story of shyness, self-doubt, and stage fright by leaving each week with a deep knowing that you are a creative person whose thoughts, feelings, and ideas matter
- Make new friends in our small classes (no more than 6 kids per class)